About our work at Grace.health
We offer a one-of-a-kind opportunity to grow, take real ownership and contribute your knowledge and insights to a fast-paced startup with true impact. Working with Grace is working in the sweet spot of cutting-edge tech and impact-driven entrepreneurship. Based in Stockholm, we're a passionated team committed to making female health accessible to women all around the world, especially women coming online now for the first time. By leveraging tech (such as ML and NLP), we aim to build a women's health clinic in the privacy of her phone.
- Daily engineering leadership
- Team development and strengthening (inc recruitment)
- Operational priorities and technical choices
- Participation in MGMT team
- Scoping and estimation for establishing a product roadmap
- Technical DD support for fundraising
- Stable and experienced engineering leader
- Recruited and managed teams of 5-10+ direct reports
- Worked in product companies experiencing continuous growth
- Previous or current technical background, <5y from last coding role
- Bonus for experience with best practices in:
- Devops & automation
- Machine learning (especially NLP)
- Driven. Intrinsically motivated to see things through and to push yourself and the team.
- Reliable. Makes reasonable commitments and holds themselves accountable to meet them. Sets realistic expectations and meets or exceeds them.
- Empathetic. Able to read the team, motivated to see others thrive and succeed.
- Practical. Able to understand urgency, and make sensible tradeoffs between short and long term goals.
- Growth mindset. Sees challenges as opportunities for growth, mistakes as opportunities to teach and learn.