About our work at Grace Health
Working with Grace is working in the sweet spot of cutting edge tech and impact driven entrepreneurship. Based in Stockholm, we're a passionate team committed to making female health accessible to women all around the world by leveraging tech (such as ML and NLP) to build the first ever digital women's health clinic for the next billion users.
What you'll do
We are building product that solves women’s health needs in emerging markets; we need you to help us figure out how we can best do so. We’re looking for a Product and Brand digital designer with an operational mindset who can strengthen our product team. Note that our product is a digital interface. Hence, digital product experience is a must for this position.
As our Digital Designer, you’ll be:
- Creating digital content that is based on user insights, desired effects and strategic thinking
- Creating visual assets for the Product, our marketing campaigns and Brand identity
- Collaborate with our Product Marketer in showing deep empathy towards our users and their needs
- Working tightly with our Product team i.e. product marketer, AI/NLP specialist, software developers, product manager in a small cross-functional team
- Working end-to-end with functional UI from idea to launch – and re-iterating on existing features to ensure they achieve remarkable results
- Testing hypotheses and iterating on design with user feedback and data. We have a Test Squad leading several tests per week you will be part of
Working remotely until Covid-19 period is over, then in our office in Fridhemsplan, Stockholm
Who you are
We're looking for a strategic and structured Digital Visual designer that isn't afraid to get their hands dirty in a small team, focused on bringing deep and meaningful Healthcare insights to the world. An interest and passion to use Tech for good is a must.
Since we are on an exponential growth journey, you are ready to take on your own journey to develop yourself as a person at the same time you develop your design skills!
We’re Excited About You Because You
- Have a first experience of Digital Visual design and know how to share it with your team.
- Are more than comfortable with facilitating workshops and aligning ideas with a structured and forward thinking mindset.
- Have an iterative and prototyping design methodology
- Have experience of creating engaging digital experiences for mobile platforms.
- Enjoy collaborative work in a small, dynamic, data-driven and creative environment.
- Preferably, you have an interest in women healthcare & people empowerment.