Working with Grace is working in the sweet spot of cutting edge tech and impact driven entrepreneurship. Based in Stockholm, we're a passionate team committed to making female health accessible to women all around the world by leveraging tech (such as ML and NLP) to build the first ever digital women's health clinic for the next billion users.
About the role
Working as a Data Engineer at Grace Health, you will be playing a key role in designing and developing our data pipelines as well as setting up tools that help the team make informed decisions and conduct more and better experiments to gain insights that we can feed back to the users – essentially women across the globe.
Basically new challenges everyday!
What you’ll do
- Join the founding team of one of Europe's most exciting health startups and play a key role in developing the core data technology
- Solve challenging problems at scale for a living ;-)
- Design, develop and deploy data pipelines and tools with focus on delivering high quality and easily accessible data to all stakeholders, including team members and external partners
- Make sure the pipelines scale to potentially massive amounts of data
- Understand the needs of the other teams at Grace Health and collaborate cross-functionally with them to deliver solutions
- Have experience with and understand distributed systems and patterns
- Have experience with and understand data modelling
- Have experience with setting up data pipelines in a production workload
- Have experience in setting up tools and interfaces for retrieving and visualising different kinds of data
Who we think you are
- You have solid communication skills and like working together with different stakeholders
- You like the idea of building product in iterations, feeding learnings from each iteration into the next
- You thrive on the belief that quality doesn't have to be compromised to achieve speed
- You feel ownership over everything you ship, and you never think of code as "released" by your team until you're sure it's working
- You want to keep learning every day and take responsibility for making sure you do so
- You are autonomous and responsible, and work well in a distributed team
- A good understanding of ML and NLP are big pluses.
You will be based out of Stockholm but you will have the opportunity to travel to our markets with the team. We work out of our HQ in Fridhemsplan (central Stockholm).