About our work at Grace Health
Working with Grace is working in the sweet spot of cutting edge tech and impact driven entrepreneurship. Based in Stockholm, we're a passionate team committed to making female health accessible to women all around the world by leveraging tech (such as ML and NLP) to build the first ever digital women's health clinic for the next billion users.
About the role
Working as a Backend Engineer at Grace Health, you will be playing a key role in creating a highly scalable yet flexible platform that will enable us to achieve our vision and help Grace Health grow as a business.
You will join our team to help design and develop the Grace platform that continually learns from our users by analysing complex data sets in order to deliver reliable and easy to use insights that we can feed back to the users – essentially women across the globe. New challenges everyday basically.
What you’ll do
- Join the founding team of one of Europe's most exciting health startups and play a key role in developing the core technology
- Solve challenging problems at scale for a living ;-)
- Design, develop and deploy backend systems with focus on delivering user value at a high pace while making sure the platform scales to a potentially massive user base
- Build and operate infrastructure, toolset and data pipelines using AWS
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the other teams at Grace Health
- Integrations with partners across our markets
- Have experience with, and understand systems and patterns, as well as be able to quickly analyse complex problems and deliver efficient solutions;
- Have a solid understanding of micro services and experience working with containers and orchestration tools;
- Have experience modelling and processing data in relational databases;
- Have experience with distributed systems
- Have a drive for Developer Excellence
Who we think you are
- You have experience building APIs on top of Node.js
- You have solid communication skills
- You take pride in Developer Experience
- You like the idea of building product in iterations, feeding learnings from each iteration into the next
- You thrive on the belief that quality doesn't have to be compromised to achieve speed
- You feel ownership over everything you ship, and you never think of code as "released" by your team until you're sure it's working
- You want to keep learning every day and take responsibility for making sure you do so
- You are autonomous and responsible, and work well in a distributed teams
- 1+ years of working experience
- A good understanding of ML and NLP are big pluses.
You will be based out of our HQ in Gamla Stan, Stockholm but you will have the opportunity to travel to our markets with the team.