1.9 billion women in low- and middle-income countries have their own mobile phones with a great need for smart services in women's health. At Grace Health, we combine advanced mobile technology and low resource design. We genuinely believe in the individuals' potential and work together as a team to pursue our mission — to put female health in the hands of all women worldwide.
What we offer
An open, friendly, and curious workplace where everyone's opinion counts. Working at Grace is working in the sweet spot of cutting-edge tech and impact-driven entrepreneurship. Based in Stockholm, we are a passionate team committed to making female health accessible to women worldwide by leveraging tech to build a women's health clinic in the privacy of her own phone. Our team is diverse, multinational, ambitious, and highly committed, and we care deeply about creating a dynamic and growth-oriented workplace.
What you'll do
As a Business Analyst at Grace Health, you will be part of the Data & Analytics team in one of Sweden’s most exciting impact tech startups. Together with your team, you’ll be responsible for driving the insights of meaningful and customer-centric data and be the foundation of the data-driven business strategy here at Grace Health.
We are GCP-centric and use tools such as BigQuery for data warehouse, Firebase for tracking, and A/B testing in addition to other GCP products.
- Data: Collaborate with the tech team to understand how we collect data, ensure data quality and standardization and report back on data issues.
- Data Warehouse: maintain and improve upon existing data model with best practices for optimization and scalability.
- Reporting: Work with big data creating tools, reports and visualizations.
- Analytics: Provide analysis and insights for data-driven product strategy.
What we value
Skills and Background
- Proficiency in SQL and Python.
- Experience working with big data and cloud solutions such as Google and Amazon.
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset with strong attention to details and time management skills.
- Experience in BI visualization tools such as Looker, Qlik, Tableau, PowerBI or DS.
- Ability to work independently and in a team in a fast pace environment.
Nice to have
- Product Analytics tools such as Mixpane and Amplitude, or similar.
- Modeling tools such as DBT.
Above all, we assume that you're passionate about finding ways to improve health tech solutions on a global scale, and that you're curious and not afraid to ask when in doubt.
About Grace Health
Grace Health, founded in 2017, is a health-tech company focused on developing scalable and user-friendly health services for the next billion women online. By leveraging high-tech mobile technology in a light way, we deliver instant access to women's health services and information at scale. Grace is solving the current problem of accessibility and discretion by delivering a scalable platform to the 1.9 billion women in emerging markets who own their own phones and have a growing digital presence but lack access to smart and relevant healthcare services and information.
Ready for a new adventure building the leading health platform for women in emerging markets?! Come join us!
If you think that this position matches your skills and ambitions, send us an application. Tell us about yourself and attach your information through the link below. We look forward to hearing from you!