1.9 billion women in low- and middle-income countries have their own mobile phones with a great need for smart services in women's health.
At Grace Health, we combine advanced mobile technology and low resource design, building the first-ever full-scale women's health clinic for the next billion users. We genuinely believe in the individuals' potential and work together as a team to pursue our mission — to put female health in the hands of all women worldwide.
What we offer
An open, friendly, and curious workplace where everyone's opinion counts. Working at Grace is working in the sweet spot of cutting-edge tech and impact-driven entrepreneurship. Based in Stockholm, we are a passionate team committed to making female health accessible to women worldwide by leveraging tech to build a women's health clinic in the privacy of her own phone. Our team is diverse, multinational, ambitious, and highly committed, and we care deeply about creating a dynamic and growth-oriented workplace.
What you'll do
Join the founding team of one of Europe's most exciting health startups and play a key role in developing the core technology! Here, you'll get to solve challenging problems at scale for a living! In this role, you will
- Take the lead role in developing a great native Android app experience from design to a functional product
- Drive and own architecture decisions to make development fast and reliable across the developer team
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other teams at Grace Health, building integrations with partners across our markets
Skills and Background
- Several years of working experience as an Android engineer
- Experience developing with Kotlin and Gradle
- Passion to develop with sustainability in mind and guiding team members
- You are collaborative working with Designers and Product Managers
- Ability to drive initiatives to constantly improve the app architecture
- You are a strong communicator, quickly translating a product idea into a testable minimal viable product
Nice to have
Experience from the world of start-ups;
- Worked with or lead distributed developer teams;
- Have worked with Firebase products.
Above all, we assume that you're passionate about finding ways to improve health tech solutions on a global scale, that you're curious and not afraid to ask when in doubt.
About Grace Health
Grace Health, founded in 2017, is a health-tech company focused on developing scalable and user-friendly health services for the next billion women online. By leveraging high-tech mobile technology in a light way, we deliver instant access to women's health services and information at scale. Grace is solving the current problem of accessibility and discretion by delivering a scalable platform to the 1.9 billion women in emerging markets who own their own phones and have a growing digital presence but lack access to smart and relevant healthcare services and information.
Ready for a new adventure pioneering the health sector by building the first-ever digital women's health clinic designed for the next billion users - Come join us!?
If you think that this position matches your skills and ambitions, send us an application. Tell us about yourself and attach your information through the link below. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note: Unfortunately, at this time, we can not offer a relocation package, and we need you to hold a Swedish work permit.