About our work at Grace.health
Working with Grace is working in the sweet spot of cutting-edge tech and impact-driven entrepreneurship. We're a passionate team committed to making female health accessible to women all around the world by leveraging tech to build a women's health clinic in the privacy of your own phone.
Our team is diverse, multinational, and highly committed and we care greatly about creating a dynamic and growth-oriented workplace.
About the role
We are now searching for a Talent Acquisition Specialist who will be heading our recruitment efforts ahead, detailing it out into milestones and executing on it. The person will be working closely with the founders and management team and are part of influencing and setting the overall people and culture direction of the company. We are looking for a connector and networker, who is in love with people, project management, and keeping a high pace. You will work with identifying talent and potential and also to understand and interpret our company’s needs.
At Grace you will:
- Set the foundation for how we work with recruitment at Grace, from proactively identifying competence needs to establishing high-quality processes
- Own all recruitments, from sourcing and screening candidates to coordinating the interview process, and facilitating offers and employment negotiations, all while ensuring candidates have a pleasant experience
- Proactively build our employer brand and building our network for long term recruitment
- Support and challenge managers and management in solving competence needs
- Work with both qualitative and quantitative tools to ensure an as objective and holistic approach as possible
- Ensuring a best in class candidate experience
We believe that you:
- Have worked at least 3 years with talent acquisition
- Have great stakeholder management skills
- Meticulous and detail-oriented, you leave no stone unturned and make sure no one else does either
- A driven self-starter, a natural organizer with structure as your second language
- Have excellent communication skills with perfectly spoken and written English
- Are a networking people person
- Learning mindset with a “no issues” attitude towards problems or things
- You have a high comfort level with ambiguity and adaptability to change.
- You love sourcing and you’re a creative detective in the search for exceptional talent
It’s a bonus, but not essential if you've worked as an in-house recruiter at a tech start-up before.
The position is full-time. Employee stock options are offered as part of the compensation.
Please note: unfortunately, at this time, we cannot offer a relocation package.