Working with Grace is working in the sweet spot of cutting edge tech and impact driven entrepreneurship. Based in Stockholm, we're a passionate team committed to making female health accessible to women all around the world by leveraging tech to build the first ever digital women's health clinic for the next billion users.
Grace Health is leading the way to a new future for women's health with a vision that attracts thousands of women to sign up to Grace Health every day. It’s up to the Growth team, and this role in particular, to deliver an amazing experience from signup to launch. To do so, we instrument the user journey, find places where there could be friction, and build innovative products & features to speed developers toward their goals. This role is a special opportunity for someone who enjoys the intersection of Product and Marketing, using data to help millions of users experience the magic of Grace Health.
- Lead the entire acquisition engine from lead generation through to monetization and retention
- Manage and prioritize the growth oriented product roadmap and backlog
- To work to set and execute on our growth strategy for the core product
- Scope and plan releases of new features
- Get deep down into our data to learn about where we can optimise, adjust, change or build out to support the growth of our product
- Design, execute and analyze tests and experiments
- To work closely with stakeholders across the organization to make sure that you and the team provide for the company’s short- and long-term goals
- Lead discoveries of new areas and opportunities
Who you are
- You are an experienced Growth Product Manager and have preferably worked in a fast paced start up before
- You have a proven and tested toolkit for growth efforts and are curious, experimental and analytical in your approach
- You are prone to taking risk and might not have gone in the most apparent trajectory in life
- You dive into new challenges head first and learn what you need to know
- Analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands and forward vs backwards leaning.
- Interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building.
- Knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ability to establish/maintain high level of customer trust and confidence.
- Creative approach to problem solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the “big picture” view.
- You know how to communicate with stakeholders, as well as working closely with a team of engineers and content producers
- You have experience with working with agile development teams
- You care deeply about the end user, and see the connection between numbers and people
You will be based out of Stockholm but you will have the opportunity to travel to our markets with the team. We are flexible in working from home but try to gather the team for both increased output, culture and energy.