1.9 billion women in low- and middle-income countries have their own mobile phones with a great need for smart services in women's health.
At Grace Health, we combine advanced mobile technology and low resource design, building the first-ever full-scale women's health clinic for the next billion users. We genuinely believe in the individuals' potential and work together as a team to pursue our mission — to put female health in the hands of all women worldwide.
What we offer
An open, friendly and curious workplace where everyone's opinion counts. Working at Grace is working in the sweet spot of cutting-edge tech and impact-driven entrepreneurship. Based in Stockholm, we are a passionate team committed to making female health accessible to women worldwide by leveraging tech to build a women's health clinic in the privacy of her own phone. Our team is diverse, multinational, ambitious, and highly committed, and we care deeply about creating a dynamic and growth-oriented workplace.
What you'll do
As a Product Analyst at Grace Health, you will be part of an innovative and agile cross-functional team in one of Sweden’s most exciting impact tech startups. Together with your team, you’ll be responsible for driving the insights of a meaningful and customer-centric product area and be the foundation of the data-driven product development here at Grace Health.
We are GCP-centric and use tools such as BigQuery for data warehouse, Google Optimize for A/B-testing, Firebase Analytics for our mobile native app, etc.
- Own end-to-end analytics for your product area, from designing models (retention, segments, cohorts, etc.) to planning, creating, and running A/B tests on large datasets to identify user trends, extract insights and improve the customer experience
- Work hands-on with our product teams and other stakeholders within the organization to enable and promote more accurate, data-driven decisions and provide clarity on how each team is contributing
- Work with engineers to understand how we collect data and what we need to do to produce reliable product data, e.g. what instrumentation we need.
- Present actionable business recommendations based on insights and design impactful visualizations to track and highlight progress
- Evaluate products and forecasts performance
- Develop an understanding of company products to meet the company's current and future needs.
Skills and Background
- Bachelor's degree and/or MSc in a quantitative discipline (such as math, statistics, engineering, etc.) or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience working as a data analyst for a tech company
- Proficient in data science languages such as SQL and Python, and/or R.
- Strong analytical and statistical analysis skills
- You're comfortable with ambiguity, can tackle loosely defined problems, and come up with relevant answers and actionable insights.
- Experience in using BI- and visualization tools (such as PowerBI, Data Studio, or similar)
Nice to have
- A sense of humor! We spend a lot of time together—sharing gifs and laughing over lunch keeps us energized and inspired throughout the day.
Above all, we assume that you're passionate about finding ways to improve health tech solutions on a global scale, that you're curious and not afraid to ask when in doubt.
About the company
Grace Health, founded in 2017, is a health-tech company focused on developing scalable and user-friendly health services for the next billion women online. By leveraging high-tech mobile technology in a light way, we deliver instant access to women's health services and information at scale. Grace is solving the current problem of accessibility and discretion by delivering a scalable platform to the 1.9 billion women in emerging markets who own their own phones and have a growing digital presence but lack access to smart and relevant healthcare services and information.
Ready for a new adventure pioneering the health sector by building the first-ever digital women's health clinic designed for the next billion users - Come join us!?
If you think that this position matches your skills and ambitions, send us an application. Tell us about yourself and attach your information through the link below. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note: Unfortunately, at this time, we can not offer a relocation package and we need you to hold a Swedish work permit.