Working at Grace is working in the sweet spot of cutting edge tech and impact-driven entrepreneurship. Based in Stockholm, we are a passionate team committed to making female health accessible to women worldwide by leveraging tech to build a women's health clinic in the privacy of your own phone.
Our team is diverse, multinational and highly committed, and we care greatly about creating a dynamic and growth-oriented workplace.
About the Role
As a Product Analyst at Grace Health, you will be part of an innovative and agile cross-functional team in one of Sweden’s most exciting impact tech startups. Together with your team, you’ll be responsible for driving the insights of a meaningful and customer-centric product area and be the foundation of the data-driven product development here at Grace Health.
We are GCP-centric and use tools such as BigQuery for data warehouse, Google Optimize for A/B-testing, Firebase Analytics for our mobile native app, etc.
More in detail, the responsibilities include:
- Owning end-to-end analytics for your product area, from designing models (retention, segments, cohorts, etc.) to planning, creating, and running A/B tests on large datasets to identify user trends, extract insights and improve the customer experience
- Working hands-on with our product teams and other stakeholders within the organization to enable and promote more accurate, data-driven decisions and provide clarity on how each team is contributing
- Working with engineers to understand how we collect data and what we need to do to produce reliable product data, e.g. what instrumentation we need.
- Presenting actionable business recommendations based on insights and design impactful visualizations to track and highlight progress
- Evaluates products and forecasts performance
- Develop an understanding of company products to meet the company's current and future needs.
Who we think you are
- Bachelor's degree and/or MSc in a quantitative discipline (such as math, statistics, engineering, etc.) or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience working as a data analyst for a tech company
- Proficient in data science languages such as SQL and Python, and/or R.
- Strong analytical and statistical analysis skills
- You're comfortable with ambiguity, can tackle loosely defined problems, and come up with relevant answers and actionable insights.
- Experience in using BI- and visualization tools (such as PowerBI, Data Studio, or similar)
- You have a Swedish work permit and are currently living in Stockholm.