About the Company
Working at Grace is working in the sweet spot of cutting-edge tech and impact-driven entrepreneurship. Based in Stockholm, we're a passionate team committed to making female health accessible to women worldwide by leveraging tech to build a women's health clinic in the privacy of your own phone.
Our team is diverse, multinational and highly committed, and we care greatly about creating a dynamic and growth-oriented workplace.
About the Role
The Role of Senior Product Designer plays a crucial component when building products for the next billion women online. You will be leading our product design work and collaborate closely with our CPO, PMs and lead our small team of product designers. You are not married to your own design aesthetics but obsessed with functional and beautiful design, putting the user in the driver seat. We’re looking for team members that excel across the entire product development lifecycle, come with a growth mentality, and bring a genuine desire to learn about our customers.
As a senior product designer, you'll be responsible for what you design from start to finish. This not only ensures the right solution is being designed but the right problem is being solved. As an integral part of that structure, you will be embedded in an autonomous product team focused on a major, user-facing area of Grace.
We value empathy and accuracy in equal measure, both are essential to self-care access to women in emerging markets. Designers reason through complex product decisions, translating strategic goals into product systems and features. They collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to advance the design perspective. A senior product designer will prototype, iterate and work on new features with developers and stakeholders, work on UX edge cases and bug fixes, and make product improvements all in a week.
- Set, develop, present and communicate concepts, designs, and prototypes to cross-functional partners with clarity
- Lead and collaborate with other product designers
- Develop and deliver well-documented, high-fidelity visuals that accurately represent Grace Health brand and design system standards.
- Construct user flows, wireframes, and prototypes that effectively communicate design concepts for validation.
- Participate in and/or lead user interviews and research to better understand customer needs to inform design strategy.
- Act as an advocate for exceptional experiences when partnering with product and engineering on roadmap and feature execution.
- Navigate ambiguity and clearly communicate decision rationale to designers, Product Managers and developers alike.
- Contribute to team growth and development through mentorship and evangelizing best practices
- Streamline and manage UI and UX complexity (complexity reduction is not always the solution), resulting in polished UI design, clear information hierarchy, a holistic feature set.
- Experience coordinating, directing and leading the work of other designers on your team
- Portfolio that demonstrates digital design capabilities across apps and show insights gained from testing and shipping
- 5+ years of experience designing complex products with clear, effective interactions that accomplish business goals
- Experience leading multiple projects end-to-end: collaborating effectively with designers, engineers, product managers, and data scientists
- Proven track record of aligning stakeholders at a strategic level for complex social products
- A growth-mindset. You’re open and receptive to feedback and can adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
- A collaborative approach. You’re a great partner to other designers and your cross-functional teammates
- A sense of humour. We spend a lot of time together—sharing gifs and laughing over lunch keeps us energized and inspired throughout the day
This role is based out of our Stockholm HQ but since we apply a flexible remote you can work elsewhere at times as well. Travel to our markets will likely occur.