1.9 billion women in low- and middle-income countries have their own mobile phones with a great need for smart services in women's health.
At Grace Health, we combine advanced mobile technology and low resource design, building the first-ever full-scale women's health clinic for the next billion users. We genuinely believe in the individuals' potential and work together as a team to pursue our mission — to put female health in the hands of all women worldwide.
What we offer
An open, friendly and curious workplace where everyone's opinion counts. Working at Grace is working in the sweet spot of cutting-edge tech and impact-driven entrepreneurship. Based in Stockholm, we are a passionate team committed to making female health accessible to women worldwide by leveraging tech to build a women's health clinic in the privacy of her own phone. Our team is diverse, multinational, ambitious, and highly committed, and we care deeply about creating a dynamic and growth-oriented workplace.
What you'll do
Join the founding team of one of Europe's most exciting health startups and play a key role as our Product Design Lead, when building products for the next billion women online! You are not married to your own design aesthetics but obsessed with functional and beautiful design, putting the user in the driver's seat. We're looking for team members that excel across the entire product development lifecycle, come with a growth mentality, and bring a genuine desire to learn about our customers.
As a Product Design Lead, you'll be responsible for what you design from start to finish. This not only ensures the right solution is being designed, but the right problem is being solved. As an integral part of that structure, you will be embedded in an autonomous product team focused on a major, user-facing area of Grace
- Set, develop, present, and communicate concepts, designs, and prototypes to cross-functional partners with clarity.
- Lead and collaborate with other product designers.
- Develop and deliver well-documented, high-fidelity visuals that accurately represent Grace Health's brand and design system standards.
- Construct user flows, wireframes, and prototypes that effectively communicate design concepts for validation.
- Participate in and/or lead user interviews and research to better understand customer needs to inform design strategy.
- Act as an advocate for exceptional experiences when partnering with product and engineering on roadmap and feature execution.
- Contribute to team growth and development through mentorship and evangelizing best practices
- Streamline and manage UI and UX complexity (complexity reduction is not always the solution), resulting in polished UI design, clear information hierarchy, a holistic feature set.
- Work on UX edge cases and bug fixes, and make product improvements.
Skills and Background
- Experience coordinating, directing, and leading the work of other designers on your team
- A portfolio that demonstrates digital design capabilities across apps and show insights gained from testing and shipping
- 5+ years of experience designing complex products with clear, effective interactions that accomplish business goals
- Experience leading multiple projects end-to-end: collaborating effectively with designers, engineers, product managers, and data scientists
- Proven track record of aligning stakeholders at a strategic level for complex social products
- A growth mindset. You're open and receptive to feedback and can adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- A collaborative approach. You're a great partner to other designers and your cross-functional teammates.
Nice to have
- A sense of humor! We spend a lot of time together—sharing gifs and laughing over lunch keeps us energized and inspired throughout the day.
- Experience from the world of start-ups.
Above all, we assume that you're passionate about finding ways to improve health tech solutions on a global scale, that you're curious and not afraid to ask when in doubt.
About the company
Grace Health, founded in 2017, is a health-tech company focused on developing scalable and user-friendly health services for the next billion women online. By leveraging high-tech mobile technology in a light way, we deliver instant access to women's health services and information at scale. Grace is solving the current problem of accessibility and discretion by delivering a scalable platform to the 1.9 billion women in emerging markets who own their own phones and have a growing digital presence but lack access to smart and relevant healthcare services and information.
Ready for a new adventure pioneering the health sector by building the first-ever digital women's health clinic designed for the next billion users - Come join us!?
If you think that this position matches your skills and ambitions, send us an application. Tell us about yourself and attach your information through the link below. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note: Unfortunately, at this time, we can not offer a relocation package, and we need you to hold a Swedish work permit.