About the company
Working at Grace is working in the sweet spot of cutting edge tech and impact driven entrepreneurship. With our HQ in Stockholm and with team members in Kenya, Vietnam and Ghana we're a passionated team committed to make female health accessible to women all around the world by leveraging tech to build a women's health clinic in the privacy of your own phone.
Our team is diverse, multinational and highly committed and we care greatly about creating a dynamic and growth oriented workplace.
About the role
As a Product Director you’ll be responsible for leading the strategical vision and direction of the product roadmap. You’ll be responsible for building, leading and defining market driven products by market and user understanding, competitive landscape analysis and to lead the company and product teams in a systematic process to structure input and prioritise product development efforts together with the PMs. You must be highly strategic with a keen understanding and curiosity of both our markets business potential as well as established product monetisation models. You have the ability to develop the big picture vision but also the skills and knowledge of how to bring it to life.
Join this fast-paced gang and get 15+ brilliant co-workers! You will build and lead the product organisation, working closely with the CEO, CTO and PMs to ensure the product vision and a road map. With the ambition to create and empower a professional product organisation, creating and scaling customer value as well as business growth
You will take a seat between the founders, be part of the management team and have a central role in communicating and aligning design, engineering, marketing, operations, business development, customer support, scaling the organisation and of course the product. You will be a key player in building both a fantastic product, successful business and a highly motivated team. Your leadership skills together with your experience from launching & growing tech products in a fast-paced early-stage scale-up environment will be essential.
Who we think you are
- 5 years+ experience within product leadership
- International and/or multi cultural experience is a heavy plus
- User-centered process and method
- Strong commercial growth mindset
- A proven track record of launching, improving, growing digital services / products
- An obsession about creating the best user as well as buyer experience
- Brilliant stakeholder & communication skills - you can unite and manage strong wills
- The ability to work strategically as well as being hands-on
- Proven skills and a deep passion for building and leading teams
- The serious will to create everyday work happiness and provoke smiles among users.